If you need to adjust the rates or any information, you can either (i) update a template or (ii) an individual contract.
(i) Updating a template allows you to send any of the changes to all the partners that's received the same template. For instance if you need to update your child policy, you'll likely need to update it for all of your partners.
(ii) Updating an individual contract allows you to make changes for one partner. For instance, if you need to update the allotments or booking terms which you've negotiated with an individual partner.
(i) To update a template and send the changes to all the partners that have received that template
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates
2. Locate the template that you'd like to update, and click on the template name to open it
3. Click on Edit, then adjust any information in the template as needed
To adjust any information in a contract, hover over the section that you'd like to edit. You will see two blue icons appear, and click on the Edit icon to edit that section of the contract, or click on the trash can to delete that section and start again.
4. Once you're finished editing the template, click on SEND UPDATES
5. You will need to include a message to let you partners know what you've updated, and click SEND UPDATES
(ii) To update single contract for a particular partner
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Contract List
2. Locate the contract that you'd like to update, and click on the contract/partner name to open it
3. Click on Edit
4. When asked if you'd like to edit the template, click "NO, EDIT THIS CONTRACT"
5. Proceed with Steps 3-5 as above.
Any questions? Contact our support team on 02 9188 1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.