Blackout dates are any period in which you're not accepting bookings. You will be able to add a blackout date by following these steps:
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates or Contract List
2. Click on the template or contract that you'd like to add a blackout date for
3. Click on the product or room type from the left hand side
4. Click on "+ Add blackout days"
5. Add your blackout days and save
Note: You can sync blackout dates to other products by ticking the sync option which will copy it into your other products or room types.
TourConnect is also offering to load your rates for free. If you'd like to take us up on this offer, forward your rates and policies to email@example.com. All you'll need to do is review them once they're loaded and send them to your partners.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.