Non-Accommodation Suppliers (tours, attractions, etc):
Once you've added your standard rates, you will be able to add an extra pax rate by following these steps:
1. Hover over your existing rates, click on the Edit button that appears
2. Scroll down to the rate table, and tick either the Extra Adult or Extra Child as applicable, and enter the rates directly into the table. Save your changes when done.
3. Click on "CHECK YOUR PROGRESS" when you're done to finalise your rates
The extra pax rates are built into the rate table for accommodation suppliers. You do not need to list an Extra Adult or Extra Child rate as it's usually included in the rate types (Triple, Quad). In order to add your rates (and extra pax rates):
1. Create a template in the Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates
2. Click on your room type from the left hand side, then click on "Add rates" and complete the rates wizard
TourConnect is also offering to load your rates for free. If you'd like to take us up on this offer, forward your rates and policies to email@example.com. All you'll need to do is review them once they're loaded and send them to your partners.
If you have any questions, or need additional assistance, please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.