You will be able to add all of your rates and policies in a contract template. You will only need to add this information once, and can issue templates to any of your partners. Rates are also kept 100% confidential until you send them to your partners as a contract.
TourConnect is also offering to load your rates for free. If you'd like to take us up on this offer, forward your rates and policies to email@example.com. All you'll need to do is review them once they're loaded and send them to your partners.
For Accommodation Suppliers:
For Non-Accommodation Suppliers (Tours/Attractions):
From Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates:
Note: If you've created multiple contract templates in the step above, you will need to click on your template to open it
2. Add a product then complete your products or room types by adding rates, allocation and other required information
a. Click on any product or room type from the left hand side
b. Click on "Add rates"
c. Complete steps 1-3 of the "Add Rate Set" wizard
d. In Step 4 of the "Add Rate Set" wizard, select the name of your season from the drop down menu
e. Select the dates that apply to this season from the calendar, then click "ADD SEASON AND RATES"
3. Complete the "Policies & Notes" .
4. You can check your progress or see what's missing in order to complete a template
5. Once you're added all the required information, click on "FINALISE TEMPLATE" in order to complete your template and send your rates to your partners.
6. Now you're ready to send a contract
Any questions? Contact our support team on 02 9188 1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.