TourConnect is now offering to covert rates for any of your suppliers so that you can get more rates in our contract format as a premium feature.
Requesting Data Conversion:
1. When sending a supplier a rate request, buyers will have an option to have their rates converted into TourConnect's rate format (with or without a supplier signature after they're converted).
2. If you've already received your supplier rates, you can upload them to your TourConnect account and request data conversion.
TourConnect Rate Conversion Process:
If one of the two options above have been selected, then TourConnect's data loading team will convert the supplier rates once they've been submitted, and we estimate an average of 4-8 weeks turnaround time for rates to be converted.
1. Rates will be marked as received in a non-standard format (with a grey funnel icon) in your Contract List.
2. You still have access to the rates that have been provided by the supplier and you can download these rates or change the status at any time.
3. You will be able to view the status of the rate conversion by clicking on the system folder titled TC Rate Conversion (beta).
4. Once the rates have been converted, they’ll appear in the Received Rates section (with a blue funnel icon) and will be in TourConnect’s contract format and marked as v. 2, like so: