This article and video tutorial will show you how to use the rates and information from an old template or contract and use them to create a new one for the current year.
From the Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates:
1. Click on "Create Template Draft" and create a new template (with your new contracting period)
2. If you have loaded your rates and have completed a template previously, you will be asked if you would like to use a copy of an existing rate template or start from scratch, click YES
3. Select the template that you'd like to make a copy from, then click NEXT
4. Title your new template, then select the contracting period, then click SAVE
Note: The dates in your new template will be updated for the selected year. Please review your dates carefully before finalising your template.
5. Once your template has been created, click to GO TO THE NEW TEMPLATE
You can click on "What's missing?" to review the information that needs to be added or updated.
To edit any sections of the contract, hover over the desired section, and click on the Edit button.
6. Click to FINALISE TEMPLATE when you're finished editing the template.
Now you're ready to send a contract!
Any questions? Contact our support team on 02 9188 1607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.