You can update any seasons in a template that fall within the designated contracting period. If you would like to add or update seasons that fall outside of the contracting period, you will need to create a new template to adjust the contracting period.
To update a season within the contracting period:
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Rate Templates
2. Click on your template name to open it
a. If your template is complete, you will need to click on Edit in the upper right hand corner to edit your seasons
3. Click on your product or room type from the left hand side
4. Hover over the season that you'd like to update, then click on the Edit button
5. Adjust the date ranges as necessary
a. As you adjust your date ranges, the "Unassigned Dates" tab on the left hand side may appear if you've removed dates from a particular season. You can click on this tab to assign the missing dates to an existing or new season.
6. Once you've adjusted your date ranges, click to save the changes. If you do not want to apply these changes to all of your products, make sure to untick the Sync option.
7. Click on "FINALISE TEMPLATE" to complete these changes. If the template that you're editing has been issued to your partners, you'll be able to send these updates to your partners.
If you have any questions, or need further assistance, feel free to contact us on email@example.com.